Wii Mini with Mario Party 8 - Nintendo Selects, World of Zoo and Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Crab (Wii). Wii Mini is smaller than the original Wii, and comes in matte black with a red border.
For World of Zoo on the Wii, GameFAQs has 6 cheat codes and secrets. World of Zoo was released for Microsoft Windows, Wii and Nintendo DS on October 26, 2009. The game was showcased in the Electronic Entertainment Expo.
Included with the console are a red Wii Remote Plus and a red Nunchuk controller, with Wii Mini also being compatible with most existing Wii accessories. With a family-friendly design offering no internet capabilities, Wii Mini allows you to jump straight in and experience all the great Wii games from the last six years since the Wii console first launched. Please Note: The Nintendo Wii Mini cannot connect to the Internet or play Nintendo Gamecube games. The world's most popular party video game is getting a lot crazier on Wii in Mario Party 8.
- Find all our World of Zoo Questions for Wii. Plus great forums, game help and a special question and answer system. All Free.
- World of Zoo Questions, Answers, Screenshots, Cheats and Cheat Codes, Wii.
- IGN is the World of Zoo ( Wii) resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, previews, news and release dates.
- For World of Zoo on the Wii, GameFAQs has 6 cheat codes and secrets and 4 critic reviews.
- The Wiiviewer and The LilWiiviewer both review World of Zoo for the Wii.
GameStop: Buy World of Zoo, THQ, Nintendo Wii, Find release dates, customer reviews, previews and screenshots. Learn more details about World of Zoo for Wii and take a look at gameplay screenshots and videos.
Whether you're shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the party action like never before with Mario Party 8's intuitive use of the innovative Wii Remote. In Mario Party 8, a whimsical ringmaster has invited Mario, Peach and the rest of the crew to his carnival, a perfect setting for the dynamic spectacle of the Wii's party game play. Mario Party 8 keeps the surprises coming with minigames that draw upon the Wii Remote's motion, pointing and button control in a variety of ways.
Mario Party players always know how to jump into the action by watching an animated tutorial that shows how to use the Wii Remote for the best possible party experience. Mario Party 8 Features:. - Play with motion control: Mario Party 8 Players pick their favourite Mario characters and row their way through a river race, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars, mopeds and go-karts and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope. - Play using the Pointer: Party up and Shoot at Boos in a haunted house, rag and drop toppings in a cake-decorating competition, select the correct answers in game show challenges. - Play using the Wii Remote's buttons: Players jump and pummel their way through a football brawl, hop and run across a field of spinning platforms.
- Dozens of new Mario Party minigames: Mario Party 8 also includes dozens of new minigames, six new party boards and many new party game modes. In a series first, players can transform their Mario characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace.
One to four players can play Mario Party 8, each with a Wii Remote. World of Zoo is the only life sim game that pushes you past the fences and into a world of your own zoo. Create and customize your zoo experience and develop hands on relationships to earn the trust and love of your animals. Get up close and personal with the world’s most amazing zoo animals.
World of Zoo Features:. - Build relationships with the world’s most amazing animals through hands on interaction. - Create and customize your own zoo.
- Create unlimited animals with the Animal Creator. - Hours of play with mini-games, achievements and unlockables. - Experience over 90 different animal species. - Learn about each animal with the National Geographic animal fact cards. - Play together with friends on the Wii.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab. Bikini Bottom will never be the same! SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab brings the #1 kids gaming franchise and TV property into the bizarre and unusual, introducing never-before-seen art styles and brand new gameplay mechanics that will change your perception of Bikini Bottom forever.
- Embark on a series of fantastic tales through nine visually unique levels. - Experience five brand new gameplay mechanics including rampaging, flying, skydiving, chase and hot rod racing. - Rampage through Bikini Bottom as gigantic Plankton. - Fly through the savage jaw of the enormous bull worm as SpongeBob. - Blast off into outer space and survive a hi-speed asteroid field as Patrick. - Plunge into the pages of a comic book as Starfishman and become the hero of the seven seas.
- Speed through the metallic flames, chrome and smoke-filled world of Hot Rod racing.